Doug, Bonnie & David Mitten
The Mitten Real Estate Team
(604) 533-3231 //

Committed to going the extra mile and ensuring that all of your needs are successfully met in a professional and honest manner. For Service and Commitment, let me help guide you with your next purchase or sale.


I have sold a property at 27011 29 AVE in Langley

I have sold a property at 27011 29 AVE in Langley
I have sold a property at 27011 29 AVE in Langley.
Fantastic opportunity. With road access on two sides this 13020 sf R1-B zoned lot offers excellent potential to subdivide & possibly keep house on 1 lot. Preliminary work done by consultant & engineer on subdivision. Spacious bsmt style home with open layout w/vaulted ceilings, some laminate flrs, 4 bdrms up & fully finished bsmt offers a great place to raise your family & an opportunity to build sweat equity through updating & possibly subdividing the property. Call for planning consultant & engineers report for potential subdivision.
Start Searching Listings

Search for listings now with interactive maps allowing you to get pin point results

Mobile Listings

On the go searching of listings from your phone. View listings near your GPS location, perfect when driving through the neighborhood.

Exclusive Features

Sign up to VOW and access:

  • 333% More Listing Info
  • New Listings Sooner
  • Save Your Searches
  • Email Alerts & more!
Reciprocity Logo The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Greater Vancouver REALTORS® (GVR), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB.