Doug, Bonnie & David Mitten
The Mitten Real Estate Team
(604) 533-3231 //

Committed to going the extra mile and ensuring that all of your needs are successfully met in a professional and honest manner. For Service and Commitment, let me help guide you with your next purchase or sale.


I have sold a property at 55 5550 Langley Bypass in Langley

I have sold a property at 55 5550 Langley Bypass in Langley.
Super end unit, rancher townhome w/terrific location close to clubhouse & w/views of the pond in Riverwynde, a sought after 55+ gated community. Entertaining is easy in spacious liv rm w/gas f/p + dr to spacious covered patio. Din rm facilitates more formal dining occasions. Attractive kit w/bleached oak cabinets & E/A. 2 baths & 2 bdrms incl. mbdrm w/4 pce ensuite & huge w/i closet. Dble sxs garage. Clubhouse w/kit, fireside lounge, pool table room & workshop. Attractive pond w/fountain. The good life just keeps getting better when you make this fine townhome your own
Start Searching Listings

Search for listings now with interactive maps allowing you to get pin point results

Mobile Listings

On the go searching of listings from your phone. View listings near your GPS location, perfect when driving through the neighborhood.

Exclusive Features

Sign up to VOW and access:

  • 333% More Listing Info
  • New Listings Sooner
  • Save Your Searches
  • Email Alerts & more!
Reciprocity Logo The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Greater Vancouver REALTORS® (GVR), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB.