Doug, Bonnie & David Mitten
The Mitten Real Estate Team
(604) 533-3231 //

Committed to going the extra mile and ensuring that all of your needs are successfully met in a professional and honest manner. For Service and Commitment, let me help guide you with your next purchase or sale.


New property listed in Aldergrove Langley, Langley

I have listed a new property at 202 27358 32ND AVE in Langley.
Beautifully updated 2 bdrm, 2 bath unit must be seen w/ attractive laminate flrs, kitchen w/ updated counters, backsplash & S/S appliances, updated light fixtures, a/c, in suite laundry. Entertaining is easy in spacious living room & din rmw/ attractive laminate flrs, cozy gas f/p & dr to balcony. Spacious mbdrm w/ pcs ensuite & w/in closet. Spacious insuite storage rm. Just move & enjoy this newly renovated suite! This is an absolute must see for the discerning buyer looking for updated unit w/ attractive decor providing w/ affordable living in style.
Start Searching Listings

Search for listings now with interactive maps allowing you to get pin point results

Mobile Listings

On the go searching of listings from your phone. View listings near your GPS location, perfect when driving through the neighborhood.

Exclusive Features

Sign up to VOW and access:

  • 333% More Listing Info
  • New Listings Sooner
  • Save Your Searches
  • Email Alerts & more!
Reciprocity Logo The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Greater Vancouver REALTORS® (GVR), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB.